Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trina Turk

After a week at the Parker Palm Springs following our wedding, I am having major withdrawal from resort living.  Until I have a new excuse to hit up the Parker, I can at least shop for what I'll need for my next trip which will again include some fun fashion from Trina Turk.  Her colors, prints, and new interpretations of old ideas are a huge inspiration to me when it comes to designing interiors and her look perfectly fits into the happy chic world of my dreams.

(Above) Trina Turk
(Below) Spring '09 Collection






Turk also recently launched a residential line.  Limited items are carried in most of her boutiques, and the full collection is at her Palm Springs location.  I am absolutely in love with the graphic patterned pillows, retro shapes and juicy colors. 



This interior shot is from the East Hampton boutique, a pop-up store, which is a temporary location set to open Memorial Day weekend and will carry vintage furniture upholstered in Turk's indoor/outdoor fabric line from Schumacher.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...