Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Roxie Rancho: Finding the Right White

We almost have the kitchen remodel behind us and I can't wait to post photos!  In the mean time, the latest here at Roxie Rancho is that the painter is working his magic.  The ceiling just got a fresh coat of white paint!  After days of deliberation on the 'right white', we settled on Dunn-Edwards Cool December (DEW383).  I hesitated to deviate from my standby white from Benjamin Moore (Deco White), but I'm really happy with the results of my risk-taking.  Living on the edge can be exhilarating!

As the painter continues the job, it's time to say goodbye to the masterpiece that we created while sampling all our color choices. We knew this day would come. Before it's gone forever, I thought I'd share our work of art.  Be sure to check back later this week for the lowdown on the rest of the paint job and our kitchen reveal!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...