Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunny Side Up

Busy, busy day ahead, so I'm going to make this post short and sweet.  Although still packed with inspiration!  I definitely needed a jolt of color to get me going on my to do list, so I went to my library of images, directly to the master of bright and bold interiors, Jamie Drake and Associates. Just look at those cheerful punches of yellow, orange, blue and red and tell me it doesn't get you motivated. Absolutely gorgeous!  Okay, I'm ready to get going on that to-do list now.  Everyone have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.








1 comment:

Typhanie said...

Hi Sarah, It was great meeting you yesterday. Thanks for coming out and supporting the Upward Bound House. I hope you got some great pictures. Let me know if you would like to come back out when all the lighting is in and all the rooms are completely finished.

All the best,
Typhanie Peterson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...