Friday, January 15, 2010

Modern Hideaway in the Desert

So many great places to stay in Palm Springs and sadly, just not enough free weekends to experience them all! As I mentioned, I'm staying at the Ace Hotel for my upcoming trip during Modernism Week. Had I known that the Modern Hideaway was still available, however, I just may have changed my plans. This three bedroom/ two bath post-and-beam house in the heart of Palm Springs is fantastic!  With sunlight streaming in the floor-to-ceiling windows, sleek furnishings atop terrazzo floors, and mid-century modern decorative touches throughout, this place is ideal for a weekend getaway where you're seeking stylish accommodations and total privacy. Oh, and of course, no Palm Springs escape would be complete without a huge saline swimming pool with built-in tanning shelf!  For reservations, visit Modern Hideway.  



















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...