Monday, June 13, 2011

Flea Market Fun: May Edition

Better late than never. Last month's recap of the Long Beach Antique Market  is coming to you mid-June. In all fairness, this sale was right at the end of last month! Long Beach actually hosted not one, but two, sales in May. I missed the first one since I was out of town, enjoying a much needed mini vacation with my husband to celebrate our second wedding anniversary.  So, I was excited to hit the sale on Memorial Day weekend. Below is a glimpse of some of the goodies that I spotted.  

Next month, keep an eye out for the June Edition of my flea market adventures which is set to include a recap of my trip down the 405 to the Irvine Flea Market


Look closely. 
Yes, that pattern is pig musicians and their friends dancing to the music!  
This 50s glassware set was so odd, but adorably so. 


Four dining chairs recovered in sherbert-colored fabrics
They reminded me of the Ruthie Sommers-designed room below -




This desk and chair were in great shape, at an equally great price (around $200 for the set, as I recall)


I wish I hadn't passed on this cute tripod lamp


A trio of bullet planters for $50 each although they needed a little TLC


Rainbow-colored lockers in fun colors for $400


Great 60s fondue pot snagged by my sidekick for a mere $20
I hope I get invited to dinner some time to see it in action!

1 comment:

Anna said...

how great are those lockers! so colorful. hello, kids room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...