Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Arrivals From Ferm Living!

There's an exclamation in the title for a reason. I don't think I've been this excited about a pillow in my life! (Given my affection for textiles, that's really saying something...) I spotted the Peacock pillow in the Ferm Living catalog what feels like a century ago, but it was not available in the U.S. until now. Also available in rose, it has a silk cover with 100% down fill and behold the bold blue and yellow combo contrasted with a white background and that black piping! Other new goodies available stateside are fresh kitchen textiles, ceramic designs, and a new line of children's products. For all the latest Ferm Living designs, check out the U.S. shop





All images courtesy of Ferm Living US

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...