Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ellen Hanson + All New Content Next Week

Yikes! It's after 3pm in the afternoon and I have yet to do a blog post today. Not only that, but I've missed the last two days and I can't even tell you the last time that's happened. This must mean one thing, right? I've totally bored with blogging? Of course not! There's just been a ton of good things happening at Grace Hilton and my work as the Residential Chairperson for the Los Angeles Conservancy Modern Committee.  As I have mentioned, there's a home tour in the works for Sunday, April 18th, 2010 in the Brentwood area to celebrate 'The Sixties Turn 50'. Plus, I'm writing an article that will be featured in the next issue of CA Modern magazine about 1960s architecture. This is on top of my regular 'to do' list, including an install coming up next week and a mini break in Tahoe for the holiday weekend. Anyway, enough with my excuses. I must apologize for my less than dependable blog posting this week and promise to return to my regular Monday-Friday schedule with fresh content starting on Tuesday, February 16th.  Everyone, enjoy the long weekend and I will leave you with these beautiful images from Ellen Hanson Design.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...