Monday, October 17, 2011

Cordelia Is Turning ONE!

Hello friends! It's been awhile...months fly by with the blink of an eye these days. Cordelia's first year is coming to a close (She's turning one already! How can that be?) and we're slowly starting to get into the swing of things...a little breathing room is nice...of course, it's just in time for her to start walking and the pace to change yet again! Although as crazy as it's been at times, it has been a most wonderful year and I can't fathom my life without that little girl. So, forgive me for blogging (and design in general) taking a back seat these days. My days have instead been filled with play dates, messy meals, and lots of laundry...and I'm loving every minute of it!

As we gear up for a little celebration we're having for Cordelia and her little friends in a couple of weeks, I thought I'd share some inspiration photos from my Pinterest board.  Be sure to follow me there for a peek into what I've been inspired by lately, as well as on Twitter and Facebook for more frequent updates. Enjoy! 




Smash cake from Sweet & Saucy Shop 
1950s party ware via It's Your Day Vintage on Etsy 
Glassine bags with doilies via Sweet Lulu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...