Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Modern Family Trees


My grandfather was a genealogist and I didn't fall very far from the tree when it comes to a love for history, but I've always been more into the history of architecture and design than genealogy (not that I'm unaware of my family's history.  My grandfather made sure that I memorized a couple of centuries worth of family members...)  I was thrilled when I came across Jenn O'Neill's modern genealogy charts which merge my grandfather's passion with my love of modern design and allow me to proudly display my family history in a way that still meshes with my aesthetic.









Not only do I want one for myself, but these would make great gifts too!  A very unique option for a baby shower or wedding present, or even a birthday.  Don't know the person well enough to do some digging about relatives?  Opt for a gift certificate or the DIY version of a chart where the recipient can fill in the names.  Visit My Tree and Me to purchase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...